Feasibility study and development of LNG production and refueling infrastructure for a city bus transport enterpriseDescriptionThe calculation models that exist today solve the problems of providing refueling of road transport with traditional fuels (gasoline, diesel), these models cannot be applied to transport on liquefied natural gas (LNG), because they do not take into account the characteristics of a particular enterprise, increased safety requirements and regulatory and technical documentation, features of LNG transportation.
1. Substantiate the factors influencing the efficiency indicators of the transition of passenger vehicles to LNG, perform their expert assessment, establish conditions for the formation of an optimal LNG infrastructure.
2. Based on the analysis of the initial data, determine the trend of the minimum and maximum average daily LNG consumption depending on the route network.
3. Determine the required number of LNG filling infrastructure to justify the rational amount and composition.
4. Develop a model of the optimal LNG production and filling infrastructure in order to determine its composition, content and functioning parameters.
5. Develop a feasibility study for the formation of a production and filling infrastructure based on LNG based on the developed model.
6. Develop a fuel supply scheme for vehicles moving from the manufacturer's plant to the Customer's site.Deadline1/31/2023